Friday, February 13, 2015

Thailand Training



This week I am enjoying the luxury of joining the teaching time of the training here in Thailand. I am gaining new information on some of the tools that will be helpful to me personally, and in leading studies for women. Beginning Sunday, we will be at the Asia Conference. There Al hopes to firm up where the next trainings will be in Asia. I ask you pray with me that God would open a door for me to do a regular training with women in one of the places.

As an update on Al, he is doing better with his back especially since he got a “torturous” massage last night. It loosened up the muscles but now he says his skin hurts! He is supposed to get a chiropractic adjustment on Friday so please pray that goes well and will provide him some relief for the travel and busy week at the conference.

Grateful for your prayers,

Edie

No comments: