Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Day in Congo

Today we were picked up and taken to a refuge for the Bonolo Ape. It is on the endangered species list and they have them in the wild. Then we were driven to a man made lake to eat. As we had to wait for our food for quite a while, we had the chance to have some good conversation about meaningful things. It was a good time of getting to know one another. Tomorrow they are looking forward to Alan preaching. It sounds like an all morning service, then we return for the evening service tomorrow night. I am so tired that I can't write anymore.

Love for the brethren everywhere and peace to you,

Edie

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, mom, it is so good to hear from you. I am so glad that you are there and safe and being used by the Lord. I just read on the news that a huge tanker rolled over in congo somewhere and 250 people were killed. Glad that wasn't near where you are. I love you. Your mom is doing great.

Amy